Thursday, December 14, 2017

Getting ready for the Holidays!

Wow how is possible that it's been 3 years since I've posted anything.  A lot has changed including moving back to where my family is.  That part is great but I do miss my friends in Houston!  Who knew it would be so hard to meet friends in a new town.  The daily pain doesn't help with that either. 
So back to the Holidays....I think we are almost ready here.  Santa is trying to get caught up and we have some family Christmas plans coming up.  Then  there's me try to host the first Christmas gathering here with family and friends.  Let's hope my spine cooperates.  Ugh! 
 Looks who's ready for Christmas as well!! As long as he get extra treats.  (No animals were harmed in the taking of this photo!!) LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment